This is a premium product with added diameter and volume for effect. It is modular and you can change the two front modules to make it fit another calibre and you can keep the rear module which is fitted with the all new A-LOCK mini. With A-LOCK mini you attach or detach the silencer with a 60 degree twist. It´s done in less than a second. Before shooting remember to properly check that your silencer is properly tighten.
The A-TEC Optima is extremely durable due to the hybrid design: A hardened aluminum alloy designed to handle high temperature, and a stainless steel core that will secure its lifespan to meet most shooters needs.
|Over barrel length:
|Max barrel diameter:
||.264 (6.5 mm)|
Available Threads (A-Lock):
Please select A-Lock mini from the drop down menu.
A-Lock mini attachment instructions
If you have an A-LOCK Mini compatible silencer the A-LOCK Mini Adapter must be attached properly to your barrle prior to shooting. We recommend that this is done by a gunsmith with the correct tools.
- Check that the rifle is unloaded and remove the bolt from the action.
- Degrease the threads on the A-LOCK Mini Adapter and on the barrel.
- Apply Loctite 638 to the threads on your barrel.
- Attach and tighten the A-LOCK Mini Adapter to the barrel with the special tool.
- Tighten with moderate force using the special tool. Not too hard, or the A-LOCK Mini threads may be damaged.
- Wipe off excess adhesive.
- Apply grease on the A-LOCK Mini Adapter.
- Attach and detach the silencer a few times to check the fitting and alignment.
Warning: Tighten the silencer firmly by hand onto the A-LOCK Mini Adapter prior to shooting and check between shots that the silencer is firmly attached.